Friday 5 October 2018

Nice memorys


Hi ppl in this new and distant post I want to talk about my best holiday. In my memory I have a holiday, where with the rugby team of my school we went to play with 3 teams in La Serena. I choose this moment because we make greats moments with the team in and off the field. We stay the night in a boarding school for girls that rent rooms, in the same night went to buy some food for the night and the other day, for the pre-match meal we do a “tallarinata” or in English we did a full pot of spaghettis, that in the end a friend and I compete to empty (we were hungry and it was a lot left). The results of the matchs were negatives on the win, but for us development and experience it was great, because all the team could play (we were 25 players and in the field play 15) and we put in practice the plays and all what we do in the training. For other side it was a good moment because we eat in the port of Coquimbo and on the way back we stop in Huentelauquen to eat the typical cheese pie (empanadas), a memorable moment.



No comments:

Post a Comment