Tuesday 21 October 2014

Why do I want to be a vet?

One of the first job that I dreamed when I was a child was do the job of a firefighter, I think that I liked that because enjoyed  extinguish the fire with water and be between the flames. After when I grow up I wasn't completely focus on an specific area, I think in study law because I liked debate about statute, etc. also I think in study geology or mathematical engineering because I like  maths and study the Eart. Careers very similars with Veterinary science, I decide to take that career because since child I had contact with the animals and went with my philosophy of life. In the time that I have in this career I had know it a lot of people that are studying this career and also are working now in Vet,they had told to me a lot about the career and de University, it has helped me to think what I want to do in the future. In the future I can go with an ONG that work with science about animals,also go to the country and work in farms or specialize in a exotic animal like lizards or some mammalian or aquatic animal.


1 comment:

  1. me too I think study law but i like debat about equality and injustice. But my love for the animals is biggest than my love for debate.

    ReplyDelete