Tuesday 18 April 2017

Another Biography

After 3 years the things can change, or not. In my case the motivation are the same, keep learning and growing in a sport and the same with a career. The changes have been seen in the injuries that have difficulted some moments and the change of career,which has taken me to want research in different areas of the biology  and his phenomenon.

About the sports,I still like the rugby, but to keep growing in this sport I need a lot of commitment and this has taken me to learn about other disciplines that help to get a better development. They keep on inspiring me players like Ma’a Nonu, Mike Brown or Richie Mccaw and some news like Nehe Milner-Skudder and Waisake Naholo.

1 comment:


  1. I love rugby games, what I enjoy most are his war songs

    ReplyDelete